Alasdair,

I have now updated this order to a size M.

Thanks,

Reece

On 17/01/2021 22:46, Reece Godfray wrote:
Alasdair,

I can update the order in the backend to a M instead of a XS.

I'll update this in the morning and come back to you.

Thanks,

Reece

Get BlueMail for Android
On 17 Jan 2021, at 15:53, Alasdair G Kergon <agk@fosdem.org> wrote:
----- Forwarded message from Abhishesh Srivastava <abhishesh.srivastava@gmail.com> -----

Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 14:19:03 +0530
From: Abhishesh Srivastava <abhishesh.srivastava@gmail.com>
Subject: [FOSDEM Treasure] Wrong T-Shirt size for Sales Order S00281
To: treasure@fosdem.org

   Greetings,
   I had to order a T-shirt of size M but somehow ended up ordering it of XS
   size.A 
   Can this be changed for sales order S00281 fromA Contributor T-Shirt (XS,
   Non Fitted [Male]) 1.000 Units
   to Contributor T-Shirt (M, Non Fitted [Male]) 1.000 Units
   --
   Thanks and Regards
   Abhishesh




----- End forwarded message -----

--


--

Reece Godfray

Customer Support Team Leader

OpusVL Logo

Business management software - Joined-up, flexible & open

 

OpusVL

Drury House

Drury Lane

Rugby

CV21 3DE

T: 01788 298 455

DDI: 01788 298 413

E: reece.godfray@opusvl.com

W: http://opusvl.com