Re: [FOSDEM Treasure] FOSDEM Order Shipment
Hello, Unfortunately, I still haven't received anything and I paid for my order and its delivery. Please, check and let me know what was the problem. Regards, -- Georgi On 26.3.2021 at 11:36, Fosdem wrote:
FOSDEM Logo <https://fosdem.odooplus.uk/r/pAd/m/1998>
Your order has been shipped!
Thank you for your order, we hope you enjoyed the FOSDEM virtual conference on 6th and 7th February.
As you will appreciate with BREXIT and COVID-19 restrictions shipping your item/items has taken longer than previously expected.
We can now confirm that all orders have been shipped from the supplier and should be with you shortly.
You may have already received your parcel or a tracking email, but for those of you who have not, please treat this email as confirmation of shipment.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT FOSDEM IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A TRACKING CODE
If your parcel has not arrived after Wednesday 7th April (UK and the Rest of the World) or Wednesday 31st March (EU), then please contact FOSDEM and we will endeavour to solve the issue.
Contact Details: Tel: +32 27 88 74 78 Email: treasure@fosdem.org <mailto:treasure@fosdem.org>
Kind regards
The OpusVL and FOSDEM Teams
**
*Fosdem *
Unsubscribe <https://fosdem.odooplus.uk/mail/mailing/5/unsubscribe?db=fosdem&res_id=2680&email=gdsotirov%40gmail.com&token=4b8db550cca59821e5ef0b74a9d1a544a1e8f12680f6eb98db56f047d47422ad24fda8a41c2d21a197b732b7f552211fea50aaef58857a2c7225c9a21236e8a7> | Contact <https://fosdem.odooplus.uk/r/HS4/m/1998>
2021 All Rights Reserved
On Thu, Jul 08, 2021 at 05:59:28PM +0300, Georgi D. Sotirov wrote:
Unfortunately, I still haven't received anything and I paid for my order and its delivery. Please, check and let me know what was the problem.
That would be S03717 - 1 x T Shirt Male Large to Bulgaria (BG). I don't see this order number appearing in the list of tracking numbers. Can we check when or whether it was dispatched? Alasdair
Hello, Were you able to check already? Regards, -- Georgi On 10.7.2021 at 22:59, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
On Thu, Jul 08, 2021 at 05:59:28PM +0300, Georgi D. Sotirov wrote:
Unfortunately, I still haven't received anything and I paid for my order and its delivery. Please, check and let me know what was the problem.
That would be S03717 - 1 x T Shirt Male Large to Bulgaria (BG).
I don't see this order number appearing in the list of tracking numbers.
Can we check when or whether it was dispatched?
Alasdair
Hello, Apparently nothing was send, so please, *refund me the mone*y! Regards, -- Georgi On 23.7.2021 at 11:19, Georgi D. Sotirov wrote:
Hello,
Were you able to check already?
Regards, -- Georgi
On 10.7.2021 at 22:59, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
On Thu, Jul 08, 2021 at 05:59:28PM +0300, Georgi D. Sotirov wrote:
Unfortunately, I still haven't received anything and I paid for my order and its delivery. Please, check and let me know what was the problem. That would be S03717 - 1 x T Shirt Male Large to Bulgaria (BG).
I don't see this order number appearing in the list of tracking numbers.
Can we check when or whether it was dispatched?
Alasdair
participants (2)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
Georgi D. Sotirov