Wrong T-Shirt size for Sales Order S00281
Greetings, I had to order a T-shirt of size M but somehow ended up ordering it of XS size. Can this be changed for sales order S00281 from Contributor T-Shirt (XS, Non Fitted [Male]) 1.000 Units to Contributor T-Shirt (M, Non Fitted [Male]) 1.000 Units -- Thanks and Regards Abhishesh
On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 02:19:03PM +0530, Abhishesh Srivastava wrote:
I had to order a T-shirt of size M but somehow ended up ordering it of XS size.A Can this be changed for sales order S00281 fromA Contributor T-Shirt (XS, Non Fitted [Male]) 1.000 Units to Contributor T-Shirt (M, Non Fitted [Male]) 1.000 Units
Yes, we will change this. Alasdair
On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 02:19:03PM +0530, Abhishesh Srivastava wrote:
I had to order a T-shirt of size M but somehow ended up ordering it of XS size.A Can this be changed for sales order S00281 fromA Contributor T-Shirt (XS, Non Fitted [Male]) 1.000 Units to Contributor T-Shirt (M, Non Fitted [Male]) 1.000 Units
This has now been updated to a size M. Alasdair
Hey Alasdair Awesome, thank you so much! On Mon, Jan 18, 2021, 7:21 PM Alasdair G Kergon <agk@fosdem.org> wrote:
On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 02:19:03PM +0530, Abhishesh Srivastava wrote:
I had to order a T-shirt of size M but somehow ended up ordering it of XS size.A Can this be changed for sales order S00281 fromA Contributor T-Shirt (XS, Non Fitted [Male]) 1.000 Units to Contributor T-Shirt (M, Non Fitted [Male]) 1.000 Units
This has now been updated to a size M.
Alasdair
Hey Alasdair I have not yet received my tshirt order. Is there a tracking number? On Mon, Jan 18, 2021, 7:27 PM Abhishesh Srivastava < abhishesh.srivastava@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Alasdair
Awesome, thank you so much!
On Mon, Jan 18, 2021, 7:21 PM Alasdair G Kergon <agk@fosdem.org> wrote:
On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 02:19:03PM +0530, Abhishesh Srivastava wrote:
I had to order a T-shirt of size M but somehow ended up ordering it of XS size.A Can this be changed for sales order S00281 fromA Contributor T-Shirt (XS, Non Fitted [Male]) 1.000 Units to Contributor T-Shirt (M, Non Fitted [Male]) 1.000 Units
This has now been updated to a size M.
Alasdair
participants (2)
-
Abhishesh Srivastava -
Alasdair G Kergon