Fwd: Ihre Bestellung wurde versandt
Hi there, I received this email a while ago about the delivery of a FOSDEM t-shirt but it has not arrived yet - the name and address in that email are not correct; I did fill in the form at the time with the correct information, though. I was wondering if I could still somehow get the t-shirt? Many thanks in advance, Best wishes, Pedro ---------- Forwarded message --------- From: TheStuff.be <no-reply@myparcel.nl> Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 at 12:43 Subject: Ihre Bestellung wurde versandt To: <prgantonino@gmail.com> Dear Alexander Sack, Neanderstr. 3 3 20459 Hamburg Germany Your order has just been dispatched and will be delivered to you by DPD as soon as possible. You can track your shipment using the link below: 05308816380119 <https://tracking.dpd.de/status/nl_BE/parcel/05308816380119> https://tracking.dpd.de/status/nl_BE/parcel/05308816380119 If you cannot see any details, please check back again in the evening as this is when information usually becomes available. Sincerely, Fosdem Shipping -- Pedro Antonino
participants (1)
-
Pedro Antonino