Re: [FOSDEM Treasure] Fwd: [Ticket#2022040710000018] inquiry about Contributor T-Shirt after FOSDEM 2022 (Volunteers)
I hereby would like to know if I should keep expecting the Contributor T-Shirt.
The data I see says: 1 L Male T-Shirt to Ghana. They are still "in production" at our supplier. I am hopeful that they'll move to packaging/dispatch in the next week or so now. However yours is a complicated address for our suppliers' system to handle (too many lines/characters to fit into the standard fields) so I can't rule out further problems with the courier if the wrong bits get truncated. Alasdair
Hi all. I just received my Contributor T-Shirt. I would like to use this opportunity to say a very thank you for this. Shall we continue to support in the future... Kind regards, Christian Nzhie. On Sat, Apr 9, 2022 at 12:38 AM Alasdair G Kergon <agk@fosdem.org> wrote:
I hereby would like to know if I should keep expecting the Contributor T-Shirt.
The data I see says: 1 L Male T-Shirt to Ghana.
They are still "in production" at our supplier.
I am hopeful that they'll move to packaging/dispatch in the next week or so now.
However yours is a complicated address for our suppliers' system to handle (too many lines/characters to fit into the standard fields) so I can't rule out further problems with the courier if the wrong bits get truncated.
Alasdair
participants (2)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
Christian Nzhie