Re: [FOSDEM Treasure] Voucher codes
On Sat, Feb 06, 2021 at 02:10:59PM +0000, Reece Godfray wrote:
We've had an enquiry from someone trying to redeem their contributor voucher code on https://treasure.fosdem.org I'm aware that this shouldn't work and the vouchers should be redeemed via https://contributors.treasure.fosdem.org however this produces an error at the moment. Is that something you are aware of or expecting?
Yes - tell them to wait until next week. To keep things simple, we closed the contributor shop this weekend so we could focus on the public shop. Plus all the voucher codes we issued have already expired now I think. So in other words issuing new vouchers is a problem for us to solve next week. Alasdair
Alasdair, Thanks for the clarification, I will let the customer know. Reece On 06/02/2021 14:34, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
On Sat, Feb 06, 2021 at 02:10:59PM +0000, Reece Godfray wrote:
We've had an enquiry from someone trying to redeem their contributor voucher code on https://treasure.fosdem.org I'm aware that this shouldn't work and the vouchers should be redeemed via https://contributors.treasure.fosdem.org however this produces an error at the moment. Is that something you are aware of or expecting? Yes - tell them to wait until next week.
To keep things simple, we closed the contributor shop this weekend so we could focus on the public shop.
Plus all the voucher codes we issued have already expired now I think.
So in other words issuing new vouchers is a problem for us to solve next week.
Alasdair
-- -- Reece Godfray Customer Support Team Leader OpusVL Logo Business management software - Joined-up, flexible & open OpusVL Drury House Drury Lane Rugby CV21 3DE T: 01788 298 455 DDI: 01788 298 413 E: reece.godfray@opusvl.com <mailto:reece.godfray@opusvl.com> W: http://opusvl.com <http://opusvl.com>
participants (2)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
Reece Godfray