Re: [FOSDEM Treasure] Fwd: [Ticket#2022040510000012] Fwd: Ihre Bestellung wurde versandt
I received this email a while ago about the delivery of a FOSDEM t-shirt but it has not arrived yet - the name and address in that email are not correct; I did fill in the form at the time with the correct information, though. I was wondering if I could still somehow get the t-shirt?
The data I see says: 1 M Male T-Shirt for delivery to Oxford. Many of the UK ones - including my own! - have not been delivered yet, I'm afraid. We attempted a bulk business-to-business shipment from the EU to the UK (dealing with post-Brexit customs), then forwarding on individual orders within the UK (from a UK business) but unfortunately something went wrong and the quantities and sizes in the bulk shipment did not match the ones required for the UK orders and we're still in the process of obtaining the missing sizes. I can only apologise for the delays. Alasdair
No worries! I know how hard it can be to organise events, especially when things do not work as expected. You have all my sympathy on that. I will just keep on the lookout for it. Many thanks for the update, Best wishes, Pedro On Sat, 9 Apr 2022 at 01:27, Alasdair G Kergon <agk@fosdem.org> wrote:
I received this email a while ago about the delivery of a FOSDEM t-shirt but it has not arrived yet - the name and address in that email are not correct; I did fill in the form at the time with the correct information, though. I was wondering if I could still somehow get the t-shirt?
The data I see says: 1 M Male T-Shirt for delivery to Oxford.
Many of the UK ones - including my own! - have not been delivered yet, I'm afraid. We attempted a bulk business-to-business shipment from the EU to the UK (dealing with post-Brexit customs), then forwarding on individual orders within the UK (from a UK business) but unfortunately something went wrong and the quantities and sizes in the bulk shipment did not match the ones required for the UK orders and we're still in the process of obtaining the missing sizes.
I can only apologise for the delays.
Alasdair
-- Pedro Antonino
participants (2)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
Pedro Antonino