Re: [FOSDEM Treasure] FOSDEM 2022 - Complimentary T-shirt - Urgent
Hi, Thank you so much for the T-Shirt! I've placed my order. However, although I selected XXL, the size of the T-Shirt in the final order turned out to be XS. Is it possible to correct this back to XXL? Kind Regards, -- Maurits ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ On Thursday, January 13th, 2022 at 9:06 PM, FOSDEM Treasure Team <treasure@fosdem.org> wrote:
treasure@fosdem.org
On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 08:46:39PM +0000, unbina.re wrote:
Thank you so much for the T-Shirt! I've placed my order. However, although I selected XXL, the size of the T-Shirt in the final order turned out to be XS. Is it possible to correct this back to XXL?
You'll need to deal with queries like this one as we can't see the orders in the contributors' shop for some reason. Please copy treasure@ on the replies so we know it happened. I'll send a quick response anyway. Alasdair
On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 08:46:39PM +0000, unbina.re wrote:
Thank you so much for the T-Shirt! I've placed my order. However, although I selected XXL, the size of the T-Shirt in the final order turned out to be XS. Is it possible to correct this back to XXL?
That should be possible - OpusVL is running this aspect of the shop and they will confirm when they have made this correction. Alasdair
Dear unbina.re, Thank you for your request. Could you please provide your order number as so i can look into this for you and resolve? Your helpdesk ticket team Adrian Pointer -- Customer services OpusVL, Drury House, Drury Lane Rugby, CV21 3DE UK T: 01788 298 455 W: [1]https://opusvl.com -- 13/01/2022 20:46 - unbina.re wrote: > Hi,
Thank you so much for the T-Shirt! I've placed my order. However, although I selected XXL, the size of the T-Shirt in the final order turned out to be XS.
Is it possible to correct this back to XXL?
Kind Regards, -- Maurits
‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Thursday, January 13th, 2022 at 9:06 PM, FOSDEM Treasure Team <treasure@fosdem.org> wrote:
treasure@fosdem.org
[1] https://opusvl.com [2] https://contributors.treasure.fosdem.org/ [3] https://fosdem.org/contact/ [4] https://fosdem.org/support/donate/ [5] https://www.opusvl.com/ [6] https://github.com/odoo/odoo
Hi Adrian, Unfortunately I didn't write down the order number and I haven't received an order confirmation email.However, I still have the voucher number if that might be of use to you: 13540879103687803019 If you require any additional information please let me know. Kind regards, Maurits ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ On Friday, January 14th, 2022 at 10:26 AM, FOSDEM Support <fosdem-support@helpdesk.opusvl.com> wrote:
Dear unbina.re,
Thank you for your request. Could you please provide your order number as so i can look into this for you and resolve?
Your helpdesk ticket team
Adrian Pointer
-- Customer services OpusVL, Drury House, Drury Lane Rugby, CV21 3DE UK T: 01788 298 455 W: https://opusvl.com --
13/01/2022 20:46 - unbina.re wrote: Hi,
Thank you so much for the T-Shirt! I've placed my order. However, although I selected XXL, the size of the T-Shirt in the final order turned out to be XS.
Is it possible to correct this back to XXL?
Kind Regards, -- Maurits
‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Thursday, January 13th, 2022 at 9:06 PM, FOSDEM Treasure Team <treasure@fosdem.org> wrote:
treasure@fosdem.org
participants (3)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
FOSDEM Support -
unbina.re