Ship address for pick up?
Hi I'd like to reserve a shirt online and pick it up at this years conference I'm just unsure about what to type for shipping address? -- Mvh. Louis
On Fri, Jan 27, 2023 at 12:23:13AM +0000, Louis Tim Larsen wrote:
I'd like to reserve a shirt online and pick it up at this years conference I'm just unsure about what to type for shipping address?
Your billing address. It's been confusing a lot of people, unfortunately. The shipping address isn't used for shipping! Alasdair
Hello, Sorry for the confusion. This should be billing address. We are working on changing this. We are only offering collection fro FOSDEM, and will not be shipping out any orders. Thx ________________________________ From: treasure <treasure-bounces@lists.fosdem.org> on behalf of Louis Tim Larsen <louis@louis.dk> Sent: 27 January 2023 01:23 To: treasure@fosdem.org <treasure@fosdem.org> Subject: [FOSDEM Treasure] Ship address for pick up? Hi I'd like to reserve a shirt online and pick it up at this years conference I'm just unsure about what to type for shipping address? -- Mvh. Louis
participants (3)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
Kristian Schuhmacher -
Louis Tim Larsen