Re: [FOSDEM Treasure] [Ticket#2022020610000023] T-Shirt delivery
Hi, I still don't have any tracking number. Online shop is closed, so I can't track my order using link from original e-mail. Is it on the way to me already? Thanks in advance. On 22-02-07 17:05, FOSDEM Support wrote:
Dear andrej.skvortzov@gmail.com,
Thank you for your request.
The T shirts are manufactured by our supplier and sent out as soon as they are ready - you will receive an email with a tracking number when it is sent out, and not to worry - there is nothing in this order that would leave me to believe this order is being delayed in any way.
Your helpdesk ticket team
Adrian Pointer
-- Customer services OpusVL, Drury House, Drury Lane Rugby, CV21 3DE UK T: 01788 298 455 W: [1]https://opusvl.com --
06/02/2022 13:04 - andrej.skvortzov@gmail.com wrote: > This message has been posted on your website!
___________
Your Name : Andrey Skvortsov Your Question : Hi,
I've ordered T-shirt on 23.01. Sales Order S05363. Current status is 'preparation'. Is it not delivered yet? When will it be sent? Will I receive tracking number, when the t-shirt is sent?
-- Best regards, Andrey Skvortsov
participants (1)
-
Andrey Skvortsov