----- Forwarded message from Fabrix Xm <fabrix.xm@gmail.com> ----- Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 12:06:32 +0200 From: Fabrix Xm <fabrix.xm@gmail.com> Subject: Missing T-Shirt from order S03345 To: info@fosdem.org (resent for missing subject, sorry for the noise) Hi! I had put an order after FOSDEM for four t-shirt, Ref S03345, here a recap:
Exclusive FOSDEM 2021 T-shirt! (XXL, Non Fitted [Male]) 1.0 20.66 ??? 25.00 ??? Exclusive FOSDEM 2021 T-shirt! (XXXL, Non Fitted [Male]) 2.0 20.66 ??? 25.00 ??? Exclusive FOSDEM 2021 T-shirt! (XL, Non Fitted [Male]) 1.0 20.66 ??? 25.00 ???
I got my package in the mail and one of the two XXXL T-shirt was missing. I already tried to contact you via treasure@fosdem.org on 13th April and via fosdem-support@helpdesk.opusvl.com, replying to your mail about ticket #2021041310000017, on 15th April, but I've got no reply. I then tried to contact you on mastodon, where I got the suggestion to write you here. Also: the billing and ship address was wrong, the correct one is Via Giuseppe Gorio 13 Como 22100 Italy Thank you for your hard work! Fabio Comuni
Dear Alasdair G Kergon, Thank you for your request. FOSDEM customer support update Sorry for the delay since our lest update. Your ticket 2021041310000017 is still open and we are working through the last few remaining issues over the next week or two. If your issue has been resolved, please reply to this email and let us know so we can close the ticket. Otherwise, you should receive an update relating to your specific issue shortly. Your helpdesk ticket team Stuart Mackintosh -- Customer services OpusVL, Drury House, Drury Lane Rugby, CV21 3DE UK T: 01788 298 455 W: [1]https://opusvl.com -- 09/06/2021 11:56 - Alasdair G Kergon wrote: > ----- Forwarded message from Fabrix Xm <fabrix.xm@gmail.com> -----
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 12:06:32 +0200 From: Fabrix Xm <fabrix.xm@gmail.com> Subject: Missing T-Shirt from order S03345 To: info@fosdem.org
(resent for missing subject, sorry for the noise)
Hi!
I had put an order after FOSDEM for four t-shirt, Ref S03345, here a recap:
Exclusive FOSDEM 2021 T-shirt! (XXL, Non Fitted [Male]) 1.0 20.66 ??? 25.00 ??? Exclusive FOSDEM 2021 T-shirt! (XXXL, Non Fitted [Male]) 2.0 20.66 ??? 25.00 ??? Exclusive FOSDEM 2021 T-shirt! (XL, Non Fitted [Male]) 1.0 20.66 ??? 25.00 ???
I got my package in the mail and one of the two XXXL T-shirt was missing.
I already tried to contact you via treasure@fosdem.org on 13th April and via fosdem-support@helpdesk.opusvl.com, replying to your mail about ticket #2021041310000017, on 15th April, but I've got no reply. I then tried to contact you on mastodon, where I got the suggestion to write you here.
Also: the billing and ship address was wrong, the correct one is Via Giuseppe Gorio 13 Como 22100 Italy
Thank you for your hard work!
Fabio Comuni
participants (2)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
FOSDEM Support