Hey FOSDEM folks, I just tried buying an XL male shirt from https://treasure.fosdem.org. While scanning the Bancontact code, I could perfectly accept payment in the KBC app, but then got redirected to an error 500 page (see screenshot). On my banking app, I saw a 25 euro reservation, which has converted to a full payment while writing this email (see payment export PDF, for some reason with a one hour off timestamp). I've however not received any confirmation email. I'm therefore not really sure if things went through correctly or not. I really want to be sure I get a shirt (as I've gotten one every year), so I wanted to reserve one to be sure. Thank you in advance for your help! Kind regards, Bert Van de Poel PS: I speak Dutch, so if you do as well, feel free to answer me in English or Dutch.
It's number S00230 and still at Quotation stage in our system. - Not yet marked as an order. Did you make two attempts? (If so, you might need to finish the transaction in another browser or work out what's stopping it redirecting to the right place.) Someone else will need to check if Mollie actually obtained the funds or if it'll automatically time out / reverse in reconciliation. On Sun, Jan 29, 2023 at 11:27:15PM +0100, Bert Van de Poel wrote:
Hey FOSDEM folks,
I just tried buying an XL male shirt from https://treasure.fosdem.org. While scanning the Bancontact code, I could perfectly accept payment in the KBC app, but then got redirected to an error 500 page (see screenshot). On my banking app, I saw a 25 euro reservation, which has converted to a full payment while writing this email (see payment export PDF, for some reason with a one hour off timestamp). I've however not received any confirmation email. I'm therefore not really sure if things went through correctly or not. I really want to be sure I get a shirt (as I've gotten one every year), so I wanted to reserve one to be sure.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Kind regards, Bert Van de Poel
PS: I speak Dutch, so if you do as well, feel free to answer me in English or Dutch.
I was just answering your previous email. Lucky I saw your new answer :) I've not received any automatic emails yet concerning my order. Bert On 29/01/2023 23:46, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
On Sun, Jan 29, 2023 at 10:41:57PM +0000, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
It's number S00230 and still at Quotation stage in our system. - Not yet marked as an order.
It looks to have gone through now. - You got 2 emails?
Alasdair
There were two payment attempts. The second one cancelled itself after timing out. The first one succeeded (after some delay - possibly waiting for the second one?)
participants (2)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
Bert Van de Poel