Hi there. I just received my order from the treasure today. But it's the wrong item. I ordered, and payed for, a hoodie, but I received a t-shirt. The sales order number is S03935. Attached is a picture of what I received in the package. How can I exchange it for the correct item? -- Kind regards *Dan Johansen* Project lead of the *Manjaro ARM* project Manjaro-ARM <https://manjaro.org>
On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 12:25:53PM +0100, Dan Johansen wrote:
I just received my order from the treasure today. But it's the wrong item. I ordered, and payed for, a hoodie, but I received a t-shirt. The sales order number is S03935.
That was a number from last year.
Attached is a picture of what I received in the package.
Photo has the tracking code - https://tracking.postnl.nl/track-and-trace/3SLQKK6394623-DK-6760 Description - S04943 1 XL Hoodie So indeed looks like a packaging error. Alasdair
participants (2)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
Dan Johansen