Hello, I ordered a T-shirt on 1st February, but still haven't received it. The order number is S05483. Is there any information where it is? What can I do to get my order or return money? Thanks you.
Hello, Apologies for the delay. We are currently investigating the reason for the delay to shipping of some items. We hope to have more information next week. Thx Kristian ________________________________ From: treasure <treasure-bounces@lists.fosdem.org> on behalf of Ivan Loskutov <loskutov.ivan@gmail.com> Sent: 22 March 2022 06:22 To: treasure@fosdem.org <treasure@fosdem.org> Subject: [FOSDEM Treasure] order not received Hello, I ordered a T-shirt on 1st February, but still haven't received it. The order number is S05483. Is there any information where it is? What can I do to get my order or return money? Thanks you.
Hi Kristian, Is there any update on this? Thank you. On Thu, 24 Mar 2022, 11:50 Kristian Schuhmacher, <kristian@fosdem.org> wrote:
Hello, Apologies for the delay. We are currently investigating the reason for the delay to shipping of some items. We hope to have more information next week. Thx Kristian ------------------------------ *From:* treasure <treasure-bounces@lists.fosdem.org> on behalf of Ivan Loskutov <loskutov.ivan@gmail.com> *Sent:* 22 March 2022 06:22 *To:* treasure@fosdem.org <treasure@fosdem.org> *Subject:* [FOSDEM Treasure] order not received
Hello,
I ordered a T-shirt on 1st February, but still haven't received it. The order number is S05483. Is there any information where it is? What can I do to get my order or return money? Thanks you.
Hello. Is there any update on my order? Or should I inform everybody about fraud from the FOSDEM? On Fri, 8 Apr 2022, 14:53 Ivan Loskutov, <loskutov.ivan@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Kristian,
Is there any update on this? Thank you.
On Thu, 24 Mar 2022, 11:50 Kristian Schuhmacher, <kristian@fosdem.org> wrote:
Hello, Apologies for the delay. We are currently investigating the reason for the delay to shipping of some items. We hope to have more information next week. Thx Kristian ------------------------------ *From:* treasure <treasure-bounces@lists.fosdem.org> on behalf of Ivan Loskutov <loskutov.ivan@gmail.com> *Sent:* 22 March 2022 06:22 *To:* treasure@fosdem.org <treasure@fosdem.org> *Subject:* [FOSDEM Treasure] order not received
Hello,
I ordered a T-shirt on 1st February, but still haven't received it. The order number is S05483. Is there any information where it is? What can I do to get my order or return money? Thanks you.
On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 09:26:12PM +0200, Ivan Loskutov wrote:
Is there any update on my**order? Or should I inform everybody about fraud from the FOSDEM?
They are all produced and the supplier is currently working through dispatching them (which includes yours - 1 L Male T-shirt). A few people have reported already receiving theirs this week but most will still be in transit or get dispatched in the next few days. Look out for an email with a tracking code. Alasdair
Thank you. I received my order. On Thu, 28 Apr 2022, 00:00 Alasdair G Kergon, <agk@fosdem.org> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 09:26:12PM +0200, Ivan Loskutov wrote:
Is there any update on my**order? Or should I inform everybody about fraud from the FOSDEM?
They are all produced and the supplier is currently working through dispatching them (which includes yours - 1 L Male T-shirt). A few people have reported already receiving theirs this week but most will still be in transit or get dispatched in the next few days. Look out for an email with a tracking code.
Alasdair
participants (3)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
Ivan Loskutov -
Kristian Schuhmacher