Tshirt FOSDEM ROW: S03233-1
Hi Fosdem folk! I haven't received any confirmation or information about my order yet, so I thought to drop an email. I was one of the unfortunate ones to order early during the technical issues :( The order number that I can find back in my Paypal confirmation is "FOSDEM ROW: S03233-1", transaction ID: 79L89526772857542 Regards, Christophe Vanlancker
This one seems to say: "Nothing to Invoice" Note by Administrator - a day ago Paypal ID: 6T457095MA841792G There are 600+ that say 'Nothing to Invoice'. Are there any more like that, where people might claim they were paid? Is there some way to identify them? Was it just Saturday morning and is it worth checking all transactions around that time? Alasdair On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 04:56:44PM +0100, Christophe Vanlancker wrote:
Hi Fosdem folk!
I haven't received any confirmation or information about my order yet, so I thought to drop an email.
I was one of the unfortunate ones to order early during the technical issues :(
The order number that I can find back in my Paypal confirmation is "FOSDEM ROW: S03233-1", transaction ID:\001 79L89526772857542
Regards,
Christophe Vanlancker
participants (2)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
Christophe Vanlancker