Re: [FOSDEM Treasure] Fosdem EU Pending Order (Ref S05923)
Hi, I've never received the items I ordered (see below). If I recall correctly after ordering it said that I would have a ~6 weeks to pay and I think that I've payed ~4 weeks after placing the order. Cheers and have a nice day On Wed, 2022-02-09 at 10:58 +0000, treasure@fosdem.org wrote:
Your Sales Order S05923 Fosdem EU Hello, This is a brief message to confirm that FOSDEM Treasure has received your order for: Products Quantity Price Product image Exclusive FOSDEM 2022 Hoodie! 1.0 41.32 € 50.00 € Product image Exclusive FOSDEM 2022 T-shirt! 1.0 20.66 € 25.00 € Delivery: 6.95 € SubTotal: 68.93 € Taxes: 13.02 € Total: 81.95 € Please check this carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake: treasure@fosdem.org +32 27 88 74 78 Note that production and delivery may take several weeks. Bill to: Rosenstr. 2 Tettnang 88069 Germany Payment Method: Mollie (81.95 €) Ship to: Rosenstr. 2 Tettnang 88069 Germany Shipping Method: Delivery (6.95 €) Accept & Sign Quotation Fosdem EU +32 27 88 74 78 | treasure@fosdem.org Powered by Odoo
-- Evangelos PGP: B938 6554 B7DD 266B CB8E 29A9 90F0 C9B1 8A6B 4A19
Hi there, I've never received an answer to my email (see below). It would be great if something could be arranged even if I have to come and get it personally at FOSDEM23 ;) I would prefer getting the hoodie + another t-shirt (I already got one as part of my involvement in organizing a devroom), but if this is not possible at all then I would like my money back. Have a nice day! On Tue, 2022-06-21 at 15:49 +0200, Evangelos Ribeiro Tzaras wrote:
Hi,
I've never received the items I ordered (see below).
If I recall correctly after ordering it said that I would have a ~6 weeks to pay and I think that I've payed ~4 weeks after placing the order.
Cheers and have a nice day
On Wed, 2022-02-09 at 10:58 +0000, treasure@fosdem.org wrote:
Your Sales Order S05923 Fosdem EU Hello, This is a brief message to confirm that FOSDEM Treasure has received your order for: Products Quantity Price Product image Exclusive FOSDEM 2022 Hoodie! 1.0 41.32 € 50.00 € Product image Exclusive FOSDEM 2022 T-shirt! 1.0 20.66 € 25.00 € Delivery: 6.95 € SubTotal: 68.93 € Taxes: 13.02 € Total: 81.95 € Please check this carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake: treasure@fosdem.org +32 27 88 74 78 Note that production and delivery may take several weeks. Bill to: Rosenstr. 2 Tettnang 88069 Germany Payment Method: Mollie (81.95 €) Ship to: Rosenstr. 2 Tettnang 88069 Germany Shipping Method: Delivery (6.95 €) Accept & Sign Quotation Fosdem EU +32 27 88 74 78 | treasure@fosdem.org Powered by Odoo
-- Cheers, Evangelos PGP: B938 6554 B7DD 266B CB8E 29A9 90F0 C9B1 8A6B 4A19
participants (1)
-
Evangelos Ribeiro Tzaras