Hoodie never delivered
Dear FOSDEM, I have ordered a FOSDEM hoodie on January 20th this year, but so far never received it. The sales order for it is S05298 and the DPD tracking link is https://tracking.dpd.de/status/nl_BE/parcel/05308816380356. Could you please look into this? I'd really like to get this hoodie, or at least a refund, if it cannot be shipped. Thanks in advance, Dan
Hello, Apologies for the delay. We are currently investigating the reason for the delay to shipping of some items. We hope to have more information next week. Thx Kristian ________________________________ From: treasure <treasure-bounces@lists.fosdem.org> on behalf of Dan Čermák <dan.cermak@posteo.net> Sent: 18 March 2022 08:26 To: info@fosdem.org <info@fosdem.org>; treasure@fosdem.org <treasure@fosdem.org> Subject: [FOSDEM Treasure] Hoodie never delivered Dear FOSDEM, I have ordered a FOSDEM hoodie on January 20th this year, but so far never received it. The sales order for it is S05298 and the DPD tracking link is https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftracking.d.... Could you please look into this? I'd really like to get this hoodie, or at least a refund, if it cannot be shipped. Thanks in advance, Dan
participants (2)
-
Dan Čermák -
Kristian Schuhmacher