Re: [FOSDEM Treasure] [devroom-managers] Fosdem contributor Shipping email wrong
Hi, Forwarding a potential issue concerning t-shirts. Kind regards, Mark Op wo 2 feb. 2022 om 14:04 schreef Fritz Alder <fritz.alder@kuleuven.be>:
Just to clarify, I was hoping to reach the responsible people quickly with my email. I'm not part of the FOSDEM teams, just a devroom organizer so don't ask me for advice :-).
I guess for now let's just sit tight and wait for their response. They'll either read this soon or are already working on it and are busy.
Best, Fritz
On 02.02.22 13:59, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
Hi Fritz,
I'm one of those people. Do I need to do anything to insure the appropriate person receives their order or is this just a mailing issue?
Cheers,
Wayne
On 2/2/22 7:54 AM, Fritz Alder wrote:
Hi,
maybe shit already hit the fan on your end but in case you are not aware of it yet, it seems at least some people just received a Fosdem Shipping email for someone else. I'm happy to forward my email to a responsible person but suffice to say the email seems to be correct (a quick google of the person reveals that she lives in the mentioned city and is a FOSDEM speaker) but it's just not meant to me. So somehow, contact email addresses and persons/contact addresses got confused.
For my email, the sender was no-reply@myparcel.nl , on behalf of info@thestuff.be and is signed "Sincerely, Fosdem Shipping". If you need more let me know but I hope this is not a globel issue but just some users.
Good luck. Fritz
_______________________________________________ devroom-managers mailing list devroom-managers@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/devroom-managers
_______________________________________________ devroom-managers mailing list devroom-managers@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/devroom-managers
devroom-managers mailing list devroom-managers@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/devroom-managers
participants (1)
-
Mark Van den Borre