Re: [FOSDEM Treasure] FOSDEM ROW Order (Ref S05928)
Hi, Is there any update on the request for tracking information for this order? I still have heard nothing and would like to find out when I should expect or initiate a refund if the item is lost or was never shipped. Thank you, Mark On 15/06/2022 10:39, fuller@fedoraproject.org wrote:
Great - thanks again
On 14/06/2022 21:57, Alasdair G Kergon <agk@fosdem.org> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 14, 2022 at 09:33:39PM +0300, Mark E. Fuller wrote:
Could you please check its status and let me know if it has shipped and if any tracking information is available? I've put in a request for the supplier to give us the tracking information.
Alasdair
-- Mark E. Fuller, Ph.D. HaShikma 19, Apt. 24 Nesher 3681219, Israel +972 (0)53-872-6579 +49 (0)1577 1848188 +1 401-214-4266 mark.e.fuller@gmail.com mark.e.fuller@gmx.de fuller@stossrohr.net @fuller:one.ems.host https://www.stossrohr.net PGP Fingerprint: 73F1 A30C BDF4 DB4B C75F FD0F D599 E76C FFCA BF60
participants (1)
-
Mark E. Fuller