Re: [FOSDEM Treasure] FOSDEM Order Shipment
Hello On 2021-03-26 at 09:39:09 -0000, Fosdem wrote:
You may have already received your parcel or a tracking email, but for those of you who have not, please treat this email as confirmation of shipment. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT FOSDEM IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A TRACKING CODE If your parcel has not arrived after Wednesday 7th April (UK and the Rest of the World) or Wednesday 31st March (EU), then please contact FOSDEM and we will endeavour to solve the issue.
I haven't received my parcel yet, and I haven't received a tracking code, so I can't check on my own. I'm not overworried: as you say delays are common these days, but I wouldn't want to miss the complaining window of the shipping company in case the package is actually lost rather than simply delayed. Thanks in advance -- Elena ``of Valhalla''
On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 09:50:03PM +0200, Elena ``of Valhalla'' wrote:
I haven't received my parcel yet, and I haven't received a tracking code, so I can't check on my own. I'm not overworried: as you say delays are common these days, but I wouldn't want to miss the complaining window of the shipping company in case the package is actually lost rather than simply delayed.
Italy. We've not heard from anyone else there yet - either anyone saying it arrived or anyone else saying that it didn't. We'll see if anyone else contacts us, then compile a list and ask our supplier to check them with their delivery agent. Alasdair
On 2021-03-31 at 22:06:44 +0100, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
Italy. We've not heard from anyone else there yet - either anyone saying it arrived or anyone else saying that it didn't. We'll see if anyone else contacts us, then compile a list and ask our supplier to check them with their delivery agent.
Thanks. I'll let you know in case it will arrive in the meanwhile. -- Elena ``of Valhalla''
On 2021-03-31 at 22:06:44 +0100, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
Italy. We've not heard from anyone else there yet - either anyone saying it arrived or anyone else saying that it didn't.
and it has arrived *today* sorry for having bothered you, and thanks for having organized all of this! -- Elena ``of Valhalla''
Hello, No worries, thanks for the confirmation! Kind regards, Michael On Thu, Apr 1, 2021 at 12:02 PM Elena ``of Valhalla'' <valhalla+fosdem@trueelena.org> wrote:
On 2021-03-31 at 22:06:44 +0100, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
Italy. We've not heard from anyone else there yet - either anyone saying it arrived or anyone else saying that it didn't.
and it has arrived *today*
sorry for having bothered you, and thanks for having organized all of this!
-- Elena ``of Valhalla''
participants (3)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
Elena ``of Valhalla'' -
Michael De Swert