Re: [FOSDEM Treasure] Fosdem EU Order (Ref S04094)
Hello, can you give me an update regarding my order (S04094)? I'm aware that you said the production and delivery may take several weeks, but I'm just curious if everthing is ok since it's been almost a month and I didn't receive any info whether the t-shirts were shipped. Thank you and have a great day! -- Saša Teković
On Sun, Mar 07, 2021 at 10:02:35AM +0100, Sa??a Tekovi?? wrote:
can you give me an update regarding my order (S04094)? I'm aware that you said the production and delivery may take several weeks, but I'm just curious if everthing is ok since it's been almost a month and I didn't receive any info whether the t-shirts were shipped. Thank you and have a great day!
They are in production and we are expecting dispatch to be happening around now. We will ask our supplier for an update this week. Alasdair
On Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 4:23 PM Alasdair G Kergon <agk@fosdem.org> wrote:
They are in production and we are expecting dispatch to be happening around now. We will ask our supplier for an update this week.
Alasdair
Thank you for the update. I'm looking forward to the t-shirts! Cheers, Sasa Tekovic
participants (2)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
Saša Teković