Re: [FOSDEM Treasure] [Ticket#2021020710000023] Payment methods
Hi Great that you make this possible. @treasure@fosdem.org: Please share you bank details with me. Tell me the amount of money and also please tell me what I should use as subject on the transfer details. I want to order one T-Shirt. Size S, Male. Shipping Address: Georg Brand Neubergstrasse 18 97273 Kürnach Germany Best regards Georg On 2/7/21 4:32 PM, FOSDEM Support wrote:
Dear Georg,
If you can send a European bank transfer, drop an email to email treasure@fosdem.org and they will provide the bank details.
All the best,
Stuart.
Your helpdesk ticket team
Stuart Mackintosh
-- Customer services OpusVL, Drury House, Drury Lane Rugby, CV21 3DE UK T: 01788 298 455 W: [1]https://opusvl.com --
07/02/2021 14:17 - Georg wrote: > Hi
Thank you for the quick reply.
Using the ROW, the shipping costs are more then the costs of a T-Shirt...
I am located in Germany. Using the EU, the shipping cost is about 6 Euro, but I can't pay with Paypal. Using the ROW, I can pay with Paypal, but have to pay about 30$ for shipping.
Do you have an other solution for me?
Best regards Georg
On 2/7/21 2:05 PM, FOSDEM Support wrote:
Dear Georg,
You can use Paypal on the rest-of-world shop here: [1][2]https://row.treasure.fosdem.org/
Drop a reply to this if you need any further help.
All the best,
FOSDEM Webshop helpdesk team
Stuart Mackintosh
-- Customer services OpusVL, Drury House, Drury Lane Rugby, CV21 3DE UK T: 01788 298 455 W: [2][3]https://opusvl.com --
07/02/2021 09:12 - Georg wrote: > Hello
I tried to purchase a T-Shirt in the shop. But non of the payment methods works for me. Can you provide Paypal Service or even good-old Bank-transfer to your Bank account?
Best regards Georg
[1] [4]https://row.treasure.fosdem.org/ [2] [5]https://opusvl.com
[1] https://opusvl.com [2] https://row.treasure.fosdem.org/ [3] https://opusvl.com [4] https://row.treasure.fosdem.org/ [5] https://opusvl.com
participants (1)
-
Georg