Re: [FOSDEM Treasure] FOSDEM Treasure: Delivery returned: (WH/OUT/00534 / S00617)
Hello, The package was shipped to Canada then returned back to Belgium? This is very strange. The address is correct and there are people in the house to receive it. They never got anything, or a fail-to-deliver notice. I am not in the country now, so no one is answering the phone number I provided if they have called. Still I would have expected the delivery to happen, or a note at the door, which isn't the case. Here are 3 options: Try the Canadian address again, and I will provide a phone number that works. I am actually in Spain right now, if it's easier to ship to my Spanish address from Belgium. I fully understand if this has been too much trouble and shipping cost and you prefer to not deal with this. Let me know how best to proceed. Thank you. -- Benedict Lau 9D9F 2856 67B7 9B2E <https://raw.githubusercontent.com/benhylau/gpg/master/README.md> Apr 16, 2021, 1:42 PM by treasure@fosdem.org:
Hello Benedict Lau,
We have been advised that your FOSDEM delivery was returned to the sender in Belgium.
Please check your address details on the attached delivery note.
You will need to let us know if anything needs changing, and also to arrange a re-delivery, by replying to this email.
Thank you, -- Administrator
Sent > by > > FOSDEM Treasure> <http://www.fosdem.org>> > using > Odoo <https://www.odoo.com?utm_source=db&utm_medium=email>> .
participants (1)
-
Benedict Lau