Bradley M. Kuhn is slow to respond to email
[ This message was generated by an automated system. ] Your email is in my inbox. I don't plan to ignore it, but it may be a while before I answer. Specifically, due to the heavy demands of my work at Conservancy, I'm slow to respond to email; I've turned on this permanent auto-responder to inform you. I also want to be sure you've contacted the right address. Frequently people contact the wrong address for me, which further delays my response time. Note that my @ebb.org address is my personal email address and frankly due to my heavy work schedule, I give it the lowest priority, but I do try to read it every few weeks. If you personally know me, you probably already know my phone number. And, you also probably know that SMS'ing me or finding me on IRC is the only way to get a quick response, but I remind you of that "just in case". Meanwhile, If you are contacting me about Conservancy, please use the appropriate Conservancy address. A separate autoresponder answers <bkuhn@sfconservancy.org> with more details about Conservancy. Note: please do not send the same email to multiples of bkuhn@{sfconservancy,ebb}.org. Doing so will absolutely cause further delays in my response, because the automated software sorting my email will likely get confused as to what inbox to put it in. (If you did that already not realizing the problem, I'd prefer if you'd just resend your email with just one of those addresses.) Thanks for your understanding. I typically get a hundred email messages each day vying for my attention. Email is a technology that ultimately allows anyone in the world world to attempt to add something to the recipient's TODO list. I like this feature of email, as my overarching goal in life is to help people, so I want them to come to me if they think I can help. But, I sadly get more such requests for help each day than I can handle, so I ask that you be mindful of that when you write to me. Thank you again for reading this autoresponder and doing that! -- bkuhn
participants (1)
-
Bradley M. Kuhn