T-Shirt when it i coming
Hi, How is Fosdem 21 t-shirt production progressing? It has been quite time now and I have not seen any indication on shipping. Transaction ID 7TG65324K2098930Y <https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/transaction/details/7TG65324K2098930Y?v=1&utm_source=unp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=RT000016&utm_unptid=&ppid=RT000016&cnac=FI&rsta=fi_FI(fi-FI)&cust=&unptid=&calc=dd954fdc73fa7&unp_tpcid=null&page=main%3Aemail%3ART000016&pgrp=main%3Aemail&e=cl&mchn=em&s=ci&mail=sys&appVersion=1.29.0&xt=104038> -Tommi
On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 09:44:11AM +0200, Tommi Keisala wrote:
How is Fosdem 21 t-shirt production progressing? It has been quite time now and I have not seen any indication on shipping.
We received the first reports from some people in Belgium yesterday that some have arrived. It should take only a few days longer to reach Finland. Our supplier told us that all have been shipped. Some people received an email with a tracking code from 'noreply@gls-group.eu' but I don't know if this applies to deliveries to Finland. Alasdair
Thank you, I'll keep waiting =) -Tommi On 3/23/21 6:44 PM, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 09:44:11AM +0200, Tommi Keisala wrote:
How is Fosdem 21 t-shirt production progressing? It has been quite time now and I have not seen any indication on shipping.
We received the first reports from some people in Belgium yesterday that some have arrived.
It should take only a few days longer to reach Finland.
Our supplier told us that all have been shipped. Some people received an email with a tracking code from 'noreply@gls-group.eu' but I don't know if this applies to deliveries to Finland.
Alasdair
participants (2)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
Tommi Keisala