[Community DevRoom] Talk submission

Carol Huang carol at planetscale.com
Tue Nov 26 23:35:29 CET 2019

Hi Laura and Leslie,

I just wanted to drop a note because I attempted to submit a talk for the
Community devroom, but cannot really tell if it's gone through... this
website keeps throwing up a password error at me, which I remember from
using this system (oy) 7 years ago, but do not remember the solution for.
Let me know if it needs to be re-submitted, or if I'm missing a dropdown
somewhere?

See you both at FOSDEM either way, and let me know if you'd like any help
running the track! I'll be there supporting our Vitess community.

Thanks,

Carol