Abstract vs Description fields when submitting proposals

Christophe Fergeau teuf at gnome.org
Tue Nov 26 18:55:24 CET 2013

Hi Mario,

2013/11/26 Mario Sanchez Prada <mario.prada at samsung.com>:
> I've been using the system today to submit my Bio and one talk proposal but I was confused by the existence of those two fields, both for my Bio and the proposed Talk.
>
> My current approach was to use "Description" only for my Bio (leaving "abstract" empty) and use "Abstract" only for the talk (leaving "Full description" empty).
>
> Is that ok?

We'll fix things if needed after the talk selection, but I'd tend to
follow what is described in
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/spice-devel/2013-October/015128.html
:
- Bio  == “Abstract” field in the “Description” tab)
- Talk description is also the "Abstract" field in the "Description"
tab you get after clicking on "Create event"

Hope that helps,

Christophe