[FOSDEM] Request for Information

Vincent Touquet vincent.touquet at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 11:32:12 CEST 2006

Hi,

I remember that when I participated at Osdem some time ago, I met some blind
people who were using a Linux system with speech synthesis.

I recently met a friend who is going blind, because of a genetic condition,
and I was wondering if I could put him in contact with someone in Brussels
to show the possibilities of such a system.

Any takers ? My friend can come to Brussels. Maybe he could come around at
Fosdem ?

kind regards,

Vincent