[FOSDEM] location confirmation and hotel recommendation

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Thu Oct 26 19:04:46 CEST 2006

Yes!  Please keep an eye on <http://www.fosdem.org/> for the latest news.

> Also, is there a recommended hotel connected to the conference?

Not that I know of.  Where you stay in Brussels is entirely up to you.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.

  253. You wait for a slow loading web page before going to the toilet.