[FOSDEM] good warning

LUIS HOFFMANN cyststilts at tio.pl
Wed Apr 25 08:25:41 CEST 2007

The earth has gone wireless and Mobile Airwaves (mbwc) is
in the right spot with a Red Hot Product!

We are waiting for Financial Results to be announced by the
Mobile Airwaves any moment.  With all the New Contracts they have
acquired we are waiting for Record Earnings!

mbwc  is currently under priced at around 3 cents.
With the company being so Tightly held we awaiting the inlux
of buying to Push the price off the charts!

Get in on this Breakout Winner Early!