[FOSDEM] Wanna be like me?

Christophe Vandeplas cvandeplas at fosdem.org
Thu Aug 9 20:33:16 CEST 2007

Philip Paeps wrote:
> On 2007-08-09 12:14:27 (-0600), Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at jabber.org> wrote:
>> Geert Stappers wrote:

>>> I really curious what the public follow-up from the FOSDEM people will be.
>> Maybe they're all on holiday this time of year. ;-)
>
> A significant number of us are at Chaos Camp.
>
> I'm sure something can (and will) be done.  Christoooooooophe?!

2 days ago I configured the mailinglist to moderate non-members mails.

A few weeks before the event I'll probably unmoderate it, if there are a
lot good mails at lease.

Unfortunately my mail to inform you of this didn't quit my mailbox
because I couldn't send it using my normal smtp settings. Therefore I
finally found the energy to change my MUA to send this mail trough a
secure ssh tunnel.

Conclusion: probably no more spam on this list...
--
Christophe  Vandeplas
cvandeplas at fosdem.org
http://www.fosdem.org