[FOSDEM] [Research devroom] Talk proposal on programming the ps3

Olivier Grisel olivier.grisel at ensta.org
Fri Dec 14 23:37:16 CET 2007

Hi fosdemers,

I would like to contact the team that manages the research devroom to submit a
presentation / workshop proposal on howto to turn the PS3 as a cheap yet
powerful SIMD computer using linux and other open source tools and libraries.

As the concept of the room seems quite new, I would like to ask them about the
relevance of the PS3 programming topic before starting to write an abstract.

Regards,

--
Olivier