[FOSDEM] printed schedule

Christophe Vandeplas cvandeplas at fosdem.org
Wed Feb 21 18:11:28 CET 2007

Frank Van Damme wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Question, is there a printable version of the schedule on the web
> site? I am getting psychic disfunctions trying to print a nicely
> formatted (colorful :) ) schedule.

A printable version of the complete schedule has been compiled together
and is available as a 6 page PDF file.

All the presentations and activities are aligned in a large grid:

    * Main Track talks
    * Lightning Talks
    * Developer Room talks
    * LPI Exam sessions

They will be postered at several places on the campus but you might want
to print your own copy before coming to the event, to guide you through
the wealth of highly interesting talks we are hosting.

You can also download the information folder. This folder will be given
away at the infodesk during the conference.

http://fosdem.org/2007/schedule/pdf
http://fosdem.org/2007/folder

Greets

--