[FOSDEM] Attendance page (http://wiki.fosdem.org/Attendants)

Peter Vandenabeele peter at vandenabeele.com
Thu Feb 22 09:54:50 CET 2007

Hi,

I would find it interesting to know upfront who will attend and I assume some
others are also interested in that information.

For those people that want to list publicly their intent to be present at fosdem
2007, I added this table to the fosdem wiki:

   http://wiki.fosdem.org/Attendants

Feel free to fill out (only) that information that you want to have public.

I repeat that there is no requirement to register upfront and the event is
entirely gratis. This is just a list that may help in networking and
collaboration.

HTH,

Peter

--