[FOSDEM] Proceedings of FOSDEM-2007 conference

Bhagyashri Bijwe bhagyashri.bijwe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 12:40:04 CET 2007

Hi,
    I want to know from where do I get proceedings of FOSDEM-2007
conference. I already submitted paper and presentation at 5th embedded track
But, I could not manage to attend that prestigeous event because of some
official reason.

   Is there any link to download all presentations of embedded track in
FOSDEM-2007?
   Is there magazine that will publish paper submitted?

Please let me know..

-- Regards,
     Bhagyashri Katole
     Project Eng.