[FOSDEM] FOSDEM needs better netadmins

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Tue Feb 27 13:01:04 CET 2007

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007, Olivier Grisel wrote:

> Gerry Demaret a écrit :
> > Benjamin Henrion wrote:
> >
> > Anyway, suggestions and comments on /this/ years setup are really
> > appreciated, as there is always room for improvement.
>
> I would like to thank you guys for the amazing organization! In the python
> devroom everything was fine at the technical level (network, video-projector,
> assistance and info to get things started, ...).

There's not much I can add to this. I think *all* the volunteers did an
excellent job and this FOSDEM was in many aspects the best ever !

There is always room for improvement and the size of the conference has
been reaching the maximum capacity for this location. But given those
limits I am confident the volunteers did the best they could.

The beer-event really should be going to another location. I don't think
there's any doubt in that.

Thanks to all the network admin volunteers, the infodesk volunteers and
all the participants. I can't wait for next year.