[FOSDEM] Tracks, rooms and talks still available at FOSDEM - update needed?

Gerry Demaret gdemaret at fosdem.org
Tue Jan 16 14:15:52 CET 2007

Yannick Warnier wrote:
> I have sent my request for a lightning talk to the right list now, but
> there is no official address for a devroom request.

All devrooms are full, unfortunately, so there is no possibility to get
one of those anymore.
There might still be a possibility for a lightning talk, but that
schedule was already quite packed last Saturday. I hope there will still
be a slot available for you, but chances are they are all filled up
already. Once the lightning talks schedule is complete, it will also be
published on the website. ETA is 27/01.

Kind regards,

Gerry.

--