[FOSDEM] Re: Accomodation

Richard Ibbotson richard.ibbotson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 21:14:50 CEST 2007

Nicholas

> I'm wondering what is the nearest (or best) Youth Hostel for the
> FOSDEM event, and if it will be on in ULB this year again. I'm
> organising a trip for my Computer Society and this is our first
> time going.

http://www.laj.be/html/en/hostels/europe/aubergeseurope_en01.htm

both of the ones that are shown in Brussels are very good.  I've used
both of them for a long time.  Breakfast can be a bit strange but
they have a good bar with some excellent Belgian beer and the croque
monsieur isn't too bad.

Regards

--
Richard