[FOSDEM] fosdem message from Gretta

Gretta Doepker kiddiesturnkeys at banregio.com
Tue Mar 6 01:44:48 CET 2007

WE Will Just start it's EXPLOTION. Market will make itself the rest .

Stronghold Industries Inc leading supplier of premium home technologies and services.

Symbol SGDS
Trade date Mar 06, 2007
Price $0.05
Growth + 60%.

Stronghold's elite-class security arm, Moore Protection, protects over $750 million in residential property in the Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Pacific Palisades and Malibu areas of Southern California. With a "Who's Who" roster of celebrity clientele, Moore Protection is the fastest growing security company in its market segment.
Ask your broker about SGDS

Not intersted? Just watch.

> RR
He is also apparently the unoffiicial or official RGP liaison.
A post on RGP is not just a question or a rant to the responsible person it is a public thing that allows others to be forewarned.
> Any new or bigger promotion creates a mandatory lock-up of your computers.
> Change things fast or lose business bigtime.
He is also apparently the unoffiicial or official RGP liaison.
Where do I get my experience to make such suggestions?
Memory leaks that might be caused by running larger tournaments.
If you can't handle one computer malfuntion, then you might want to think about the slight possibibilty of going into another means of  supporting your selfish self, if you catch my drift!
Memory leaks that might be caused by running larger tournaments.