[FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2009 beer event

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Mon Dec 29 16:25:41 CET 2008

On 2008-12-29 16:07:04 (+0100), Christophe Vandeplas <cvandeplas at fosdem.org> wrote:
> On 12/29/08 3:58 PM, Bruno Costacurta wrote:
> > Is this beer event non-smoking ?
>
> In Belgium the legislation is so that:
> - No smoking in restaurants
> - In Bars it's allowed to smoke.
>
> Usually bars have a smoking and non-smoking area.

HAHAHAHAHA!  Delusions!

Expect to be engulfed by a cloud of poisonous gasses at all times during the
FOSDEM beer event.  There is no space for a non-smoking area.  It's a bar, and
we fill it.  Completely and utterly.  Down to the last square ångström.

Having said that: if it's not raining again this year, some oxygen may be
found outside the bar in the alley between the Delirium Café and the Floris
bar (which we also fill ;-)) across the alley.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.