[FOSDEM] Hotel location with direct connection to FOSDEM

Duquaine Michel michelduquaine at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 08:59:53 CET 2008

-A-
See the next hotels near the Central Station and Grand Place:
http://www.ibishotel.com/fr/hotel-1046-ibis-brussels-off-grand-place/index.shtml

http://www.hotel-la-madeleine.be/html_en/home.htm

http://www.lemeridienbrussels.com/

see also
http://www.brusselsinternational.be/wabxlint/en/visitor/brussels-tourism-visit.act

-B-
From the Central Station you can take the bus 71 (direction DELTA) and
stop at AV DE L'UNIVERSITE 98-100/AV BUYL.  For more details see next
website: http://www.stib.be/index.htm?guest_user=guest_en

Regards,
Michel Duquaine