[FOSDEM] GPG keysigning

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Tue Feb 12 20:01:24 CET 2008

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

> Hello World!\n
>
> The issues with the GPG keyserver have been fixed, more or less.
> Submitting keys is possible again; viewing your keys through
> http://ksp.fosdem.org/keys isn't, yet.
>
> Those of you who've been waiting, please try again now. I expect to be
> preparing the list of keys sometime next weekend.

What is always missing in these announcements (and I am not blaming anyone
:)) is good documentation and best practices. Does anyone have some good
documentation on how to generate/store/manage/register GPG keys and
certificates ?

What tools are best used ? What is important to know ? What pitfalls are
there ?

Thanks in advance !