[FOSDEM] Thank you FOSDEM team and video questions

Floris Lambrechts florisla at fosdem.org
Fri Feb 29 10:14:36 CET 2008

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 12:09 PM, Olivier Grisel
<olivier.grisel at ensta.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  First thanks to the organizing team and all the volunteers. Edition 2008 was a
>  great success.

Hi Olivier,
Thanks a lot! We enjoyed it as well.

>  Then I would like to know if the talks that were registered in the devrooms will
>  be published on the FOSDEM website along with the talks of the main tracks?

No, the devroom talk recordings are handled by the projects
themselves, not by FOSDEM.
However, we will publish links to the recordings when we receive them.

If you find such links, please forward them to us.

Regards
Floris