[FOSDEM] Open Source ERP event

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Mon Nov 3 16:34:45 CET 2008

On 2008-11-03 16:22:09 (+0100), Benjamin Henrion <bh at udev.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 4:13 PM, Philip Paeps <philip at fosdem.org> wrote:

> > > Do they produce any open source ERP?
> >
> > Does it matter?  Specifically, does it matter on fosdem at lists.fosdem.org?
> >
> > Sponsoring an event involves handing over money or services or both.  I'm
> > sure Raph would be happy to explain this to you in more detail
> > out-of-band.  I can't imagine this discussion being of any relevance on
> > this particular list.
>
> You could ask Microsoft for sponsoring next FOSDEM edition for example.
> They have plenty of cash to sponsor OSS events.

What makes you think we don't ask them?  And still I don't see how this
discussion can possible be relevant on fosdem at lists.fosdem.org.

I'll be happy to discuss this further out-of-band if you like.  I think we've
spammed enough people with this nonsense, don't you?

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.

  <Dan|Meh> i think i'm going to try the version of quitting drinking that
      doesn't involve a week of sobriety, and then an attempt at a 12 hour
      pubcrawl