[FOSDEM] FOSDEM will probably take place the 21st and 22nd February 2009

Louis Suarez-Potts Louis.Suarez-Potts at Sun.COM
Sun Oct 26 15:34:42 CET 2008

Hi,

On 2008-10-17, at 04:45 , Philip Paeps wrote:

> On 2008-10-16 19:15:26 (-0400), Louis Suarez-Potts <Louis.Suarez-Potts at Sun.COM
> > wrote:
>> How are we supposed to propose dev rooms, speakers, etc? I find the
>> process a little confusing, this time around.....
>
> A call for devrooms will be sent out Real Soon Now[tm].
> On that front, we're on the same timeline as last year.
>
> Speakers can still be suggested using the form on the website.

Thanks; I suggested for now one speaker--ego--but will get others in
OOo to suggest more. Our devroom worked great last year--so much so
that Pascal said he thought it important that OpenOffice.org be given
more space this next time. I am concerned, then, that we will
encounter what we did last time, an overflow room and insufficient
time to address the really very strong interest in OpenOffice.org
development. Pretty popular application, you know. :-)

> - Philip

ciao
louis