[FOSDEM] Sponsoring FOSDEM 2009

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Fri Sep 19 08:48:57 CEST 2008

On 2008-09-18 23:23:29 (-0400), Louis Suarez-Potts <Louis.Suarez-Potts at Sun.COM> wrote:
> For that matter, how can we learn more about Fosdem speaking,  sponsoring,
> etc.?

There is a form on the website for recommending speakers.  The FOSDEM team
invites speakers and sponsors.  We don't solicit them.  More work for us, but
it's what we've become used to over the years. :-)

Having said that - we are still looking for speakers.  Feel free to suggest
some!

> PS Jasper: keep in mind that this list and others like it may be
> public and that you have your personal contact information revealed.

No privacy on the interwebnets! ;-)

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.

  A child will not spill on a dirty floor.