[FOSDEM] Sponsoring FOSDEM 2009

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Fri Sep 19 15:53:25 CEST 2008

On 2008-09-19 09:42:56 (-0400), Louis Suarez-Potts <Louis.Suarez-Potts at Sun.COM> wrote:
> On 2008-09-19, at 02:48 , Philip Paeps wrote:
> > On 2008-09-18 23:23:29 (-0400), Louis Suarez-Potts <Louis.Suarez-Potts at Sun.COM  wrote:
> > > For that matter, how can we learn more about Fosdem speaking,
> > > sponsoring, etc.?
> >
> > There is a form on the website for recommending speakers.  The  FOSDEM
> > team invites speakers and sponsors.  We don't solicit them.  More work
> > for us, but it's what we've become used to over the years. :-)
> >
> > Having said that - we are still looking for speakers.  Feel free to
> > suggest some!
>
> I have, repeatedly, raised precisely this issue with Pascal, starting
> earlier this year. I'll go back to that cause. Thanks for the info!

Excellent - thank you!

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.

  The Librarian had seen many weird things in his time, but that had to be
  the 57th strangest. [footnote: he had a tidy mind]
          -- (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)