[FOSDEM] Very rough timetable outline?

Tim Small tim at buttersideup.com
Wed Dec 2 11:45:07 CET 2009

Hello,

I realise that things aren't finalised yet, but is there any sort of
very rough boundary on when things are likely to start / finish on the
6th/7th?  I'm trying to book travel and accommodation, but I can't
really get much of an idea of when to arrive/leave Brussels - and how
many nights I'm likely to need to stay etc.

Would be cool if some sort of info for this could be posted on the web
site - even if it is subject to change nearer to the event....

Ta,

Tim.