[FOSDEM] Key Server Issues?

David "Lefty" Schlesinger lefty at access-company.com
Sun Feb 8 20:03:27 CET 2009

I¹m busily signing keys, but when I¹ve attempted to either upload to or
download from hkp://ksp.mdcc.cx, I get the error

          gpgkeys: HTTP post error 7: couldn't connect to host

I was able to pull most people¹s keys from wwwkeys.at.pgp.net, and I¹ve been
uploading signed ones to there for the moment. There are, however, a fair
number of keys which I¹ve been unable to find on that server or other
accessible ones. Can anyone see whether ksp.mdcc.cx needs to be kicked or
something...?

Thanks to all who braved the cold to turn out this afternoon!