[FOSDEM] Thanks crew

Wybo Wiersma wybo at logilogi.org
Mon Feb 9 20:32:48 CET 2009

> Dear all organizers, speakers, volunteers,
>
> Thanks a lot for the great event this year. I enjoyed it very much.

Indeed, fully agree, thanks a lot. It was a great event!

Wybo Wiersma

PS: The slides of my presentation in the Ruby dev room are available
at: http://www.logilogi.org/pub/FOSDEM09/presentation.pdf

---

::Student:
- Informatiekunde (computer linguistics, IR, webtech), History and Philosophy
- Member of the Center for Metahistory Groningen (http://www.rug.nl/let/cmg)

::Free Software and Open Source Developer:
- Active in the LogiLogi Foundation (http://foundation.logilogi.org)
- http://www.LogiLogi.org, Cumulative, shared commenting, publication and
                           idea sharing: Where insight comes together...
- ComLinToo, a computational linguistics toolset written in Perl